- Hello hello!
- I can’t believe that the summer is almost over. It feels a little like time is on fast forward, but that I’m still moving at normal speed. I hope you’ve managed to pack in tons of fun these past couple of months. Here’s what I’ve been up to since I last posted:
- I did the final edit on The Originals. And by “final,” I mean that I edited the first pass pages. And by “edited the first pass pages,” I mean that the BOOK IS ALL DONE! I can’t wait to reveal the cover—the ARCs will be ready in the next month or so. Then my real live third novel hits shelves in May. I. Can’t. Wait. PS: I noticed yesterday that The Originals is already up for preorder on Amazon. (Hint, hint.)
- Good times…I rocked my high school reunion. Random sidebar/PSA: Life is short. Connections are a good thing. Go to your reunions.
- I did a bunch of editing on a project I can’t wait to tell you all about. Here’s a teaser: It’s a book!
- Yippee! I experienced my American Idol moment, round two, with a book signing at Barnes & Noble in my hometown of Cheyenne, Wyoming. Around 75 friends, family members and super sweet strangers came out to support me. My mom happened to be back in Cheyenne, too, so attendees got to experience her homemade gingersnap cookies. YUM.
- Finally, I updated the media section of my site with trailers for Revived from a few different countries. If you haven’t yet, check out the one from Germany. My publisher in Germany, Boje, has been doing some amazing things to support the book, which just launched a couple weeks ago in their market.
- And the MOST exciting news…We got a new baby! I mean, she’s not mine—she’s my brother’s—but she’s a doll! She arrived in the wee hours this morning and my girls and I are off to meet her for the first time this afternoon. As of yet, she is nameless, so we’ll just call her Blueberry. If you’ve got any good name suggestions, post ‘em!
(some of the) dudes of YA snog me, stupid